.preview.

Alone
by: Edgar Allan Poe

From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.

From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone.

Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn
From every depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still:

From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliff of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,

From the lightning in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

pseudo-jetlagged

its so pleasing to know that the US is so cold, opposit from what I learned from particular people! damn shit jud! ahhaha! what spoiled the trip for me a bit was that my parentskept on blabbering about petty things but all in all its all good... hehehe i dont blame them though.... cranky as they may be, i still love them... its weird, i still feel the pseudo-turbulence-feeling of jetlag... bumpy... uh... im blabbering... so what did I learn from travel day...

1. Filipinos are so marginalized in the US to the extent that some of the OFW's are exploited because they're so "nice" workwise... So guys, especially those considering nursing, toughen up! the labor sector must learn how to be callous in a way be sensitive enough to earn the dollars they're families need and the revenues and remittances our country needs...

2. speaking of country, my blog ON TRAPOS, was wrong... sorry for the idea that TraPo's are these political dynasties like the Marcoses and the Arroyoes... In an attempt to stay clear death threats from the REAL TraPo's, hehehe, THEY are the ones pala who continuously run for particular positions of term-after-term to "enjoy" the governments "benefits"... Do correct me though if more confused than I was before... I got the thought from Trapo Governance and Cha Cha Conspiracy (Valdehuesca)... hehehe pardon for the geekiness of this entry... moving on...

3. ADS people are amazing... four people from ADS are running for valedictorian... but my personal idol, Claudio, got the prize... hehehe but dont get me wrong, the next time I see anyone of them- "I'll knee before thee..." hahaha! for more vivid info, do check out my contacts and find ADS... read their latest blog as of May 2...

4. Heart Evangelista slept in the same plane as us!!! She's so hot! The bomb! Story is, she came in to N5 with her oversized Louis dressedin a vintage dress with white heels and a brown belt that completed the LV bag... She's hotter in person than on tv... the radiation doesnt do her face any justice, projection-wise, on tv... she's hotter 5 folds... hands down...

5. dimple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hinahanap kita!!!! hahaha! lets meet up... I'm at LA, and you are in?! hahaha!!! Laag ta?! hehehe

So basically that's it... I'll upload an album prior to this blog in about 48 hours... it all depends if I see a memory card reader here... but as of know... my vacation goals are...

1. see american idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. 6 flags or/and (hehehe) disney...

3. buy a zen creative... (black one please bro... hahaha!)

4. buy DM's for college... (a black leather pair please mumsy... lol)

5. meet a school that debates or/and go to that school... hahaha! (freak!)

6. shop till the peso-dollar rate drops!!!!!

7. buy the book i need for debate (freak! again...)

8. knock-off 2 inches off my waistline... (hahaha! presumably... after the foodtrips here, i definitely need it!!!!)

9. watch American tellie...

10. think of other things to do here... for fun... hahaha! that involves a club and an item from seven eleven... hahaha! joke lang ha! hehehe

No comments: