.preview.

Alone
by: Edgar Allan Poe

From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.

From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone.

Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn
From every depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still:

From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliff of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,

From the lightning in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Day 3- At Universal Studios and Universal City

Guys, the pics will just follow... anyhoo... there are pretty much ups and downs today... you guys check if the ups outweigh the downs or vice versa... First, the bad news...
Bad News:
-THEY're watching boxing, so WE cant leave coz THEY have to come... semantics people...
-We didn't get the chance to see Spiderman or 28 days later at Universal Studios... sh*t!
-THEY wont go with ME to look for a (surplus lang!!!) laptop... shucks!!!
-I slept during the return from Universal City to the apartment, so I didn't have the chance to go site seeing.. uh!
-I don't have any souvenirs from Universal!!! I only have pasalubong for two particular b*tches... yeah, you know who you are!!! paghulat mo ha?! lol.
-the camera died out, do didn't have sufficient pictures...

MOving on with my life, here are the good news... Hopefully they're good enough...

Good News:
-I finally had the chance to ride in the LA subways... mas paspas pa ang MRT pero chocks lang!!!
-We went to Universal! hahaha no duh! but the interesting part was the whole going-to-the-retarded-rides scene... I loved the Jurassic Park Ride, The Mummy Ride (The Best) and the Backdraft and Universal Studios' Special Effects Rooms...
-I ate chicken!!! finally, all the carbs were getting to me and my waistline... so a bit of protein was good for me...
-fellow tourists (the Filipinos) mistook me for FilAm coz of my English and my (pseudo-)accent... hahaha! at least napahimus-lan ang debate!!!
-I didn't gain nor lose weight, so its all good... But I hope I LOSE a few TONS... lol.
-I met someone.. -end of message- lol. details to follow if (anyone is) interested...
I'll update this 24 hours from now... okay?! Day 4 will follow.. Viva Las Vegas!!!! hahaha!

No comments: