.preview.

Alone
by: Edgar Allan Poe

From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.

From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone.

Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn
From every depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still:

From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliff of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,

From the lightning in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Friday, April 20, 2007

*slash*

Although the electoral atmosphere is catching a drift of the stank side, I believe that there's a lighter side to the whole ballot *slash* vote buying *slash* adverts scenarios... hahaha! oh yes! i'm talking about the recent things that happened while the Filipinos where resting back there heads on comfy matresses... This is the blog for the funniest *slash* weirdest things I found (or came to know of) during the few days before May 10.

Top Weirdest-ests: (*slash* kinda funny)

10. well, I have to say finding out a party for the closeted "third sex" in the political side of the Philippines. Yes yes... Not to be a sexist but I believe that "Ang ladlad" bewilders itself by making SOME platforms that only benefits "them" (using the term loosely). But I'm kinda ignorant about the whole thing, so lets just stop there before I hit pink stones... hahaha!

9. finding out that Manny Pacquiao is going to run! hehehe... need I say more?! But I do admire the guy for his un-egotistic campaign... so all hail Manny (I guess...)!

8. not really grasping the total run down for parties... In laymen's term, I dont know who's who on GO or Team Unity or Kapatiran and the other parties out there...but one thing's for sure... Go for GO!!! hahaha! especially Chiz... Go Mr. Bamboo-look-alike! hehe

7. Kiko is ind?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? the thought still baffles me... but what's more baffling, so to speak, is the reason behind... hmmm...

6. the whole Zubiri ad campaign... I dont know... the song still gives me goose bumps.. hahha!

5. ah.. my top five... this slot deserves to go to the Pichay mascot!!!!!!!!!!!! what freaks me out isn't the mascot itself (well, it actually does) but the point is, he spent alot on his campaign mascot alone!!! i dont know the numbers, but from what my memory serves, it could buy me some new shirts! hahaha

4. the Pichay campaign ad on tv... dont ask... hahaha!

3. the thought of pichay spending over a hundred million for his campaign and that team unity spent 2 billion-ish on their entire party ads!!! tsk3...

2. the site of Goma on ANC while he was in the hot seat... Being asked about the whole education system in the Philippines and how to prescribe a pseudo-panacea to the former is no piece of cake dude!!! and given that it was Goma... well... I felt sorry for him...

tadadadaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. (story came from stuart) the Pichay (representing team unity) vs. The Nonoy Aquino (representing my personal fave---GO!!!) debate about the health crisis in the Phils. and more!!!!!!!!!!!! hands down, this has got to be my personal fave!!!


So if elections had been done in the midst of a Ms. Congeniality context with a Popularity Gagfest Award on the line... I pretty much guess, and can tell, who would get that piece of shit bit by bit.. hehehehe

1 comment:

RM Bulseco said...

hay naku! lapit na sa limit na 120 million pesos ang magaastos ni pichay piggy.. hmmmm.. samok mana xa oie! tae!