.preview.

Alone
by: Edgar Allan Poe

From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.

From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone.

Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn
From every depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still:

From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliff of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,

From the lightning in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

.on.coffee.and.hot.milk.

im currently in an insomnic state. I hate when I have this condition, it leaves me yearning for coffee to sleep (irony?! but true enough), I end up drinking hot milk instead and stay awake til dawn! uh... I really hate this... uh... uhm, I think I'm blabbering... which is kinda weird coz I usually have alot of things to say... what now?! uhm, oh well, I just thought of documenting this priceless moment coz "lingid sa kaalaman ng iba" (i dont know the english translation okay?! give me a break!) i'm not insomnic... well, thas all i have to say for Renz... hahaha! special mention... Its just weird, memories of the Exorcism of Emily Rose flash me by, now its kinda creepy... but I guess its all good... as long as I have my ipod, up late texters, people (or should I say person) online, and my cup of coffee... err... slash that... hot milk... uh...

2 comments:

eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow said...

BRUNOOOOO WHOOO welcome to the blogging world!

RM Bulseco said...

weeeheee! hahaha im not insomniac.. my body clock is in London time.. -8.00 UTC wahahaha