.preview.

Alone
by: Edgar Allan Poe

From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.

From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone.

Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn
From every depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still:

From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliff of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,

From the lightning in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Monday, April 16, 2007

On TraPo's

While doing the yearbook, I found out (on y-speak) that there was this particular act of some sort saying that it would allow into law the elimination of the whole political dynasty scenario in the Philippines... I'm, for one, not a constitutionalist to say but... WHAT THE HECK?! I mean there are some political dynasties here in the Philippines that do not necessarily "polarize" Philippine politics by their populaity ALONE... in fact, these political dynasties, for me, is a good idea. it constitutes to the awareness of the people that this particular "John or Jane Doe" has some political background up his or her sleeves. Thus make voting for him or he a lot easier and not only that, this means that that particular person could actually nourish the "GOOD" in their family's pojects and the like and even lessen the tendency to aggivate what has already been done. So, to speak for the "nuissance" candidates in the senatoriable race... I mean if actors and other nuissances think that they can just wake up one day and think over projects, plans and proposals to "establish" and build as one of the foundations of their platforms, then why not allow these seed of the crop to join in the whole big scene. I, for one, sympathize for the decendants of the great Arroyo's, Marcoses and the like... Moreover, the political dynasties should not be questioned on face value, the people concerned (the masses voting) should actually watch out for the capabilities of the people running. So for the sake of blogging, and for the sake of giving hell about it, I say that this paticular Anti Political Dynasty Act or other watchamacallits that pertain to the like, I say, NO WAY!!!

1 comment:

RM Bulseco said...

i watched the political dynasty blahblah on the CORREPONDENTS. i mean, dibah, it's a great advantage nga eh.. well, at least may family background or what.. I against nga rin eh.. =}